How soon will I see some results?

How long will it take to change my life? How long do I have to wait until I manifest the money I need?

Meditation

Good question but the answer really lies at how well you can imagine yourself having what you desire and how much you believe you can have it. The thing is, that a belief is just a thought that you have been thinking over and over again. The aim of these meditations is to guide your negative thoughts into better feeling positive thoughts which can be the basis of your new beliefs.

There are things you would like to believe and you would like to have but you just can't imagine having it or believe that you are deserving of it.

Here I am telling you that your thoughts are powerful and if you could once get yourself to believe that you are not deserving of wealth, you can just the same way make that thought turn around and form new beliefs that serve you. You can change the way you think and that is life changing.




It took you a while to get to where you are and it might take some time to get to where you would like to be but the key is in being persistent and focused upon what you want. It could take a day till you see the first sign, it could take a year. To me it took 10 minutes because as soon as I started meditating I felt calm, relaxed, peaceful and I thought this feels amazing I want to do this again, actually I want to feel like this all the time, not just when I am meditating. I had a deep desire to change my life as I realised whatever I was doing before wasn't working. It was okay, but it wasn't the way I wanted it to be. Things just happened in my life, and I was 'happening' with life but now I can say I am fully aware of what is happening inside, my emotional life and outside of my body, my physical life. It all depends on you. It all depends on how much you want to change and whether you are willing to do what it takes. You might think you are ready to change and then pack the whole positive thinking thing up after a week and run! And that is fine. You will give it another go when you are ready. And when you are ready you will feel the desire to change so much that you feel your heart is on fire! This feeling of 'needing to change' will no longer be just a feeling for you will know it for sure.

Sometimes you might feel so attached to certain believes that you feel like you are not going to be yourself anymore if you let go of them. Here I am to tell you that you can relax and do not fear of anything because once you let an old belief go, new ones will take its place, new ones that will benefit your life a hundred times more than the old ones. Trust yourself and trust the Universe, God, Buddha, whatever you name it, because you have come forth to live this life knowing that all is well, you are safe and ready to create.

You will come across challenges. You will not come across problems, only challenges. You could meet up with someone who reminds you of your old self and before you know it you are back to talking about dramatic things that make you feel bad. But there still will be a difference. You know what?? You will realise that you are thinking negative. You will realise that and that means you are in control again! That means you are on the right track and do nothing but be grateful for your thoughts even the negative ones and just say 'thank you I appreciate that but I no longer need to think these kinds of thoughts'. You will be so happy to let go of these, it will feel like a heavy burden has been lifted off your heart. You will love again like you never thought you could. You will feel like you are in love every step of the day because you are in love with life. You are finally living the life you have come to live, you are free and loving.

So, six months let`s say, but does that really matter? You now learnt that your positive feelings and thoughts can change your life and you are so sure that it is true there is no need to limit anything down to time. When you are in control of your thoughts and emotions, time won't matter anymore because you know it is yours already.




If it takes six months then it takes six months. The question is, are you ready to change?

Next up: Money Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment